The Confluence Collection by Anji Mountain presents a captivating combination of two uniquely complementary yarn types--bamboo viscose and natural jute. Bamboo viscose provides shimmer and silky softness while jute delivers a natural, earthy counterpoint. Ascent features a jagged diamond pattern in jute which is overtufted to great effect on a base of bamboo viscose in a cool, inviting color palette of charcoal gray and natural brown jute.
• Color: Gray, Beige, Natural
• Dimension: 5'x7'
• Construction: Hand tufted viscose, hand woven jute
• Pile: 65% blend of cotton and viscose made from bamboo, 35% jute
• Height: 0.50 inches
• Rug pad recommended
• Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
• Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible
• For hard to remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended
We hope you love what you ordered. In the event that you don’t— maybe the fit is not entirely right or the color not what you expected— we’re happy to offer you a replacement color, size, or issue a refund on the product within 15 days of the date your order was shipped. Simply e-mail our return department at email@example.com. For your convenience, we can send you a prepaid label to ship the item back to us. A flat $12 will be deducted from your credit for the return package. Postage and handling charges are not refundable on return.
Do you ship internationally?
Unfortunately, we do not ship internationally at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your support.
What happens if I backorder an item?
Backordered items are currently out of stock but will be coming back soon. If you purchase an item on backorder, we will not charge you until the item is shipped. We try our best to estimate when the item will be back in stock, but please understand they are estimations.